Поиск по этому блогу

вторник, 22 августа 2017 г.

FAQ | AShamaluevMusic


FAQ:

► Can I use this music in my videos? 
● Sure! You need to just purchase the license, download the track and you are ready to use it!

► Doesn't royalty-free music mean I can use it for free?
● Royalty-free' music is not the same as 'free music'.


► What is Royalty-free Music?
● "Royalty-free" means that you don`t have to pay any author royalties once you have purchased the license. One-time payment is enough, so you can use the track in your project forever without any additional payments. That`s why this type of license is so popular these days.

► YouTube is showing a 'Third-Party Content match' in my Video Manager, even though I have purchased a license. What should I do?
● YouTube digitally check every piece of media that is uploaded for matching media they have on their ContentID system. Sometimes, you may receive a match notification.

● Simply click 'Dispute', select 'I have a license or written permission from the proper rights holder to use this material', confirm the next page, and in the 'Please explain briefly' box, copy/paste the details found in your license agreement that accompanies your music download, and continue. Claims should be resolved within 24-96 hours. 

► How to credit you in my video?
● You can indicate so: "Music by AShamaluevMusic".


● If you have any problems or questions, you can write in the comments for this post or by email: ashamaluev@gmail.com 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий